Location: PADO Regional Office Bannu/ North Waziristan Tribal District
Job title: Security Guard
Reports to: Security Officer
Level/Grade: OG V
Type of position: Full-time
40 Hours/week Exempt: Weekends
Assist and support the team in smooth and secure implementing the aims and objectives of PADO WASH and FS&L Project ;
Security Guard Job Description:
- Maintains safe and secure environment for beneficiaries, clients, visitors and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Checking the identity of visitors and maintain a record in visitors register.
- Assists any people in office or on grounds needing directions or Office information.
- Monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting building, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Responds to alarms/ bells and dispatched phone calls; decides what steps to take based on situation, points regarded and posture restrictions.
- Investigates and/or reviews dangers, strange or suspicious situations to office/center administration for correction or follow- up steps; maintains contact with law enforcement agencies.
Any other task assign by the administration.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
Basic security knowledge, defence as well as inspection of fire procedures.
Communication skills and writing, reporting Skills related to their job.
Detailed observation skill and quick response in making the right decision.
Surveillance Skills, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability
Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism.
Work experience requirements:
Two or more years experience responsible professional experience with one year or more experience in development secto
Fluency in oral and written Urdu with knowledge of the local working language of the duty station will be preferred.
Cooperates and works effectively with others in an emergency setting in the pursuit of common goals.
Promotes, practices, and helps others value and respect diversity of gender, culture, opinions, values, perspectives, ideas, skills, expertise, knowledge, and experiences.
Works effectively on multiple assignments simultaneously and adapts to changing demands and circumstances; adaptable and ready to travel with little or short notice.
Performs effectively in unstable, uncertain, or potentially dangerous environments while maintaining physical and mental health.