Invitation to Tender: WASH/120108-2
PADO is launching tender and inviting sealed bids from the Registered Contractors for Civil Works in Tribal District North Waziristan, Please refer to the instruction and formats in “tender documents” for the submission of tender to PADO.
Download “Tender Documents”
We look forward to receiving your tender on or before 1700 hrs on 20th October, 2019 at the address specified in the tender dossier.
Item number and title: WASH assistance to affected returning communities of North Waziristan Tribal District.
Contracting Authority: PEACE AND DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION
Deadline for submission of offer: 29 th September, 2019 1400 hrs.
INVITATION TO BID
PEACE AND DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION is launching a “Local Open Tender” and invites interested Contractors to participate in the procurement procedure for Construction / Rehabilitation / Extension of
Drinking Water Supply Schemes
1. All the works/services and goods are for a humanitarian development project in Tribal district North Waziristan and intervention supported by NCA and ECHO.
2. All works/services and goods to be executed as mentioned in the Tender Dossier.
3. The offered prices shall be quoted in PKR only.
4. The evaluation method will be the quality and cost based selection.
5. All offers, in English language only, must be delivered to the office mentioned below in sealed envelopes by 29 th September, 2019 1400 hrs. Late bids will be rejected. Applicants with questions regarding this tender should send then in writing (Ashfaq.email@example.com) up to 23 rd September, 2019.
6. Tender documents will be available from 9 am to 4 pm, Monday to Friday, Interested tenderers may obtain the Tender Dossier in English at no cost from the Contracting Authority mentioned below (By hand and via email).
7. Tenders will be opened at the address mentioned below at 1100 AM on 30 th September, 2019 at stated address. Tenderers can participate in the tender opening meeting. PEACE AND DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION, House #33, Gulshan Iqbal Town Arbab Road Peshawar.
Contact Person: Muhammad Ashfaq 091-5701786, firstname.lastname@example.org